Discover the genius of Intexure's modern designs with this exceptionally distinct Museum Park home.
1819 Southmore Blvd. | $1.79 Million
5 BEDROOMS | 5.5 BATHROOMS | 4,406 S.F. LIVING | 5,178 S.F. LOT
A truly stunning tripartite home from Intexure full of unique luxuries. Sustainability features abound in this home, including rainwater harvesting, an irrigation system including terrace, and whole home water filtration system. Built to entertain, this home boasts a secondary/catering kitchen with Bosch appliances and a Koi pond. Enjoy a beautiful view from a rooftop terrace plumbed for sink, dishwasher, outdoor grill, and refrigerator.
Unique Design Features
- Exterior Zinc finish, offer high end aesthetic, high durability, does not need to be painted. Considered a lifetime material.
- Natural stone used in the home (pietra forte fiorentina) is a unique pure gray stone with subtle mica flecks which reflect light. It was custom cut by the quarry, Il Casone and hand finished with a unique “silk” texture which gives it the feeling of softness. It was imported from Italy in made to measure pieces specifically for the home.
- Microcementos floor topping on 1st floor installed with material specially imported from Italy, color is integral to the topping applied with hand troweled finish.
- Bespoke 12” thick cast in place concrete walls are both structural and aesthetic at the same time. The walls are designed to reveal the wood pattern and texture of the formwork, a memory of the labor intensive process of their formation. (Value of the walls $60,000)
- Bespoke custom pop out steel window doubles as breakfast window seat.
- Oikos front door, made to order and imported from Italy. Features pivot hardware, security certified, multiple dead bolts, integrated electronic entry code system. (Door valued at $17,500)
- Exposed steel beams expressed as structure and design feature.
- Custom fireplace surround with raw steel.
- Bespoke steel stair with glass handrail and natural stone treads.
- Glass Garage door provides additional light in garage and enhanced aesthetic, upgrade cost.
- Reinforced safe room designed as shelter for hurricanes/tornadoes.
- Tons of storage and “secret areas”.
- 3rd floor beverage center and serving area.
- Attic/Bonus space.
- Extensive windows/natural light.
- Featured in Architectural Record/Winner of 3 national and 2 local design awards.
- Main kitchen features Top of the line Thermador appliances. (48” grand pro range with six burners, pro oven, steam oven, full size glass wine refrigerator and more)
- Secondary Kitchen features Bosch appliances, ideal for additional capacity, catering kitchen, or extension to guest room.
- Luxury appliance package totaling over $56,000. (see below, 2 dishwashers, 4 ovens, 2 warming drawers, 2 full size refrigerators, 2 undercounter refrigerators, full size wine, 6 burner range)
- Motorized hidden appliance garage.
- Motorized hidden TV cabinet.
- Motorized upper cabinets.
- Hidden step stool.
- Luxury European Cabinetry by Poggenpohl featuring real wood veneer, German engineering, precision craftsmanship. (Value of cabinetry $120,000)
- Caesarstone quartz countertops in pure white with accent of natural stone imported from Italy. (pietra forte fiorentina)
- Glass Pantry System with extensive storage.
- Wet Bar in dining room with sink, and cabinetry.
- Aluminum backsplash with accessory rail.
- Extensive offering of additional accessories available through Poggenpohl.
- Panel front dishwasher, column refrigerator and freezer, and under counter refrigerator for clean aesthetic.
- Wall hung WC’s throughout.
- Master and Power feature Duravit Sensowash toilets, with lighted, heated, and bidet functions.
- Luxury Hansgrohe / Axor faucetry featuring products by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec Philippe Starck and top designers.
- Thermostatic valves at all shower/bath locations.
- Duravit Cabinets, mirror, and plumbing fixtures.
- Motorized roller shades in bedrooms and living room.
- Wired for AV, including speakers for home audio. Optional purchase of AV equipment including 80” with Crestron controller for iPad control.
- Security system with iPhone/iPad control and featuring security cameras with backup recording system.
- Thermostat with iPhone/iPad control.
- Nest home smoke and Co2 detectors with control system.
- Lutron lighting control system.
- Garage door with smart phone controls.
- Keyless front entry.
- Luxury master bath with high end fixtures.
- Radiant heat in master bath and closet flooring.
- Zen garden view to bath.
- Private terrace.
- Custom Sink.
- European master closet with high end storage accessories.
- High performance Low E thermally broken double glazed windows.
- High performance HVAC.
- Spray foam insulation.
- Advanced framing technique prevents thermal transfer.
- Windows with hydrophilic coating for advanced clean ability.
- Undergoing LEED certification, Anticipated LEED platinum.
- Drought tolerant landscaping.
- Central Vacuum offers convenience, improved indoor air quality and allergy protection.
- Home features Sherwin Williams highest grade paint, “Emerald” with increase durability and Low VOC’s for high indoor air quality.
- Whole Home water filtration system.
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Designed for solar array complete with prewire.
- LED lighting on 1st floor.
- Electronic faucet in power.
- Advanced air injected low flow plumbing fixtures promote water conservation without sacrificing performance.
- Non-toxic pest control including metal screens at plumbing openings and borate wood treatment.
- Bespoke natural gas outdoor fire pit.
- Large covered patio off kitchen.
- Plumbed for outdoor gas grill in backyard.
- Extensive landscaping.
- Bespoke steel and concrete pavilion.
- Design drawings for backyard pool, fencing concept.
- LED landscape lighting.
- In rainstorms, water is poetically channeled off the volume at the front door and into the pond. Rainwater is then collected in a modular underground storage system connected to the raingarden and Koi pond . A recirculating pump moves water through the bog which acts as a bio filtration unit serving the pond keeping the water crystal clear and very low maintenance.
- Extensive rooftop deck with views of downtown and medical center, complete with irrigated planters, plumbed for outdoor kitchen including (sink, dishwasher, grill, refrigerator).